February 8, 2013
- Starbucks is aiming to grow its franchise business in the UK after launching the first such store in Hampshire this week.
Read more: http://bit.ly/VLaMuR
February 7, 2013
- Saatchi & Saatchi has hired Fallon's Katrien De Bauw to the new role of chief operating officer and taken ownership of its sister Publicis Groupe ad agency Masius.
Read more: http://bit.ly/11sd9pb
February 6, 2013
- Liberty Global, the American cable giant, has agreed a $23.3bn (£14.9bn) deal to buy Virgin Media, renewing the rivalry between Liberty's controlling shareholder John Malone and BSkyB-founder Rupert Murdoch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/WQOYcd
February 5, 2013
- Publicis is to merge its digital agencies Digitas and LBi to create a single network called DigitasLBi.
Read more: http://bit.ly/TDIIYx
January 31, 2013
- DraftFCB's media department shifts to sibling shop in Interpublic reorg.
Read more: http://bit.ly/XonKKV