- Chris Harris, the president and chief operating officer of Cheil Europe, is stepping down from the role.
- Ruth Amir returned to Siltanen & Partners Advertising, Los Angeles, as director of new business & strategy.
- Mike Reese, managing partner at Y&R NYC, has been promoted to president of Y&R California. Mimi Cook will join Reese to lead Y&R’s west coast agency as chief creative officer.
- Publicis Dallas named Sean Boyle as executive vice president/director of strategic planning. Boyle joins from BBDO, New York, where he was global planning director.
- The Brand Union promoted Wally Krantz from executive creative director to worldwide creative director of corporate branding.
- Havas Worldwide Chicago hired Ryan Hyland and Stacy Coburn as account supervisors on the Citi account.Martini Media promoted Tom O'Regan to president, a new role at the company.
- Tapestry named Lia Silkworth as executive vice president, managing director.
- ZenithOptimedia Group named Tim Collison to the newly created position of global communications director.
Tags: Cheil Europe, president, COO, chief operating officer, resigns, ZenithOptimedia Group, global communications director, Tapestry, executive vice president, managing director, EVP, MD, Havas Worldwide Chicago, account supervisors, The Brand Union, worldwide creative director of corporate branding, CD, Publicis Dallas, director of strategic planning, Y&R NY, president, managing partner, Siltanen & Partners Advertising, director of new business & strategy