- Essence digital agency has hired brand-side marketer Minal Saigal, a former head of special projects at Google, to lead its EMEA operations as managing director.
- Colle+McVoy hired Tim Letscher as director of digital strategy and analytics.
- Elizabeth Shanklin joined SapientNitro as vice president, client services, managing client services for the agency’s West region.
- Camp + King has named Anne Saulnier director of operations.
- Havas Worldwide named Laura Maness its U.S. chief growth officer.
- The Martin Agency promoted Janet White to chief financial officer, effective July 1.
- BBH New York promoted Julian Cole to communications planning department head.
- Wunderman promoted Julie Rezek to managing director of its Seattle office.
- iCrossing promoted Amanda Peters to head of social media for its U.S. operations.
- 360i hired Jon Krevolin as group creative director.
Tags: Essence, Minal Saigal, managing director, MD, Google, group creative director, GCD, Jon Krevolin, 360i, iCrossing, Amanda Peters, head of social media, Wunderman Seattle, Julie Rezek, managing director, MD, BBH New York, Bartle Bogle Hegarty, Julian Cole, communications planning department head, The Martin Agency, promoted, promotions, Janet White, chief financial officer, CFO, Havas Worldwide, Laura Maness, chief growth officer, CGO, Camp + King, Anne Saulnier, director of operations, Elizabeth Shanklin, SapientNitro, VP, vice president, client services, Colle+McVoy, hires, hired, Tim Letscher, director of digital strategy and analytics