- Deutsch NY named Sarah Saline and Parker Weber as vice presidents.
- Traction named Susan Murphy as chief financial officer; Jen Caezza as an account director; Arlette Thibodeau as front-end developer; and T.C. Edgecomb as a senior producer.
- 72andSunny Amsterdam hired Nic Owen as managing director.
- Karen Jacobs has rejoined Starcom USA as executive vice president of integrated operations.
- Digital Kitchen named Dave Trifiletti as managing director, leading all client engagements in the agency’s Chicago and Seattle offices.
- Interbrand promoted Fred Burt to managing director of global clients and hired Elan Cole as global executive creative director.
- Switch hired Nicole Phillips as director of strategic planning and business development.
- Ryan Peck and Scott O'Leary joined Carmichael Lynch as creative directors.
- Goodby Silverstein & Partners New York has named Steve Wakelam and Nick Pringle, the former creative team at DDB Sydney, as creative directors.
Tags: creative directors, CD, Goodby Silverstein & Partners, Steve Wakelam, Nick Pringle, Ryan Peck, Scott O'Leary, Carmichael Lynch, Switch, Nicole Phillips, director of strategic planning and business development, Interbrand, promoted, Fred Burt, managing director of global clients, MD, Digital Kitchen, Dave Trifiletti, Karen Jacobs, Starcom USA, executive vice president of integrated operations, EVP, 72andSunny Amsterdam, Nic Owen, Traction, Susan Murphy, chief financial officer, CFO, Deutsch NY, Sarah Saline, Parker Weber