- Pitch elevated Rachel Spiegelman to president.
- CP+B hired David Measer as group planning director in the Los Angeles office, where he will lead planning for the Microsoft Windows account.
- Big Spaceship promoted Ranae Heuer to managing director, a new position at the agency.
- RAPP promoted Zihla Salinas to chief marketing officer.
- MDC Partners hired Raffi Grigorian, former chief operating officer of Omnicom’s Eventive Marketing, as managing director.
- Cheil Worldwide appointed Leigh Dennis as global vice president brand experience & managing director of Mind Design Laboratory (MD Lab), a Munich-based design house.
- Liz Musch has been named global CEO of Ipsos ASI.
- Cory Berger joined Pereira & O’Dell as managing director of the New York Office.
Tags: Pereira & O’Dell, managing director, Cory Berger, MD, Cheil Worldwide, Leigh Dennis, global vice president brand experience, VP, Mind Design Laboratory, MD Lab, MDC Partners, Raffi Grigorian, RAPP, Zihla Salinas, chief marketing officer, CMO, Big Spaceship, Ranae Heuer, CP+B, CP&B, Crispin Porter + Bogusky, Crispin Porter & Bogusky, David Measer, group planning director, Pitch, Rachel Spiegelman, president