- Droga5 N.Y. names Ted Royer Chief Creative Officer.
- Rosetta taps Tom Adamski to serve as CEO.
- Sarah Thompson named CEO at Droga5, New York.
- Rekha Pamani-Gulati elevated as COO at DY Works.
- Callison LLC’s Leigh Dennis joins Cheil Worldwide.
Tags: Droga5 NY, Ted Royer, Chief Creative Officer, CCO, ECD, executive creative director, Publicis Groupe, Tom Adamski, CEO, chief executive officer, promoted, DY Works, COO, Rekha Pamani-Gulati, chief operating officer, director, new and international business development, Cheil Worldwide, Callison LLC, Leigh Dennis, Global VP, brand experience, MD, managing director, Mind Design Lab