- Sparks & Honey named Sarah Davanzo as chief cultural strategy officer.
- Spiro Mifsud joined Tribal Worldwide New York as head of technology.
- Big Fuel tapped Rob FitzGerald as managing director, head of network services.
- CP+B announced that Heather LeFevre rejoined the agency as group planning director in Miami. She comes to CP+B from StrawberryFrog Amsterdam where she was head of strategy and digital planning and led a global re-launch of Emirates Airline.
- Perry Essig joined TBWA/Chiat/Day New York as global creative director on the Accenture account.
- GumGum promoted Phil Schraeder to chief operating officer.
- Joe McCann was named director of creative technology at Mother NY.
Tags: Mother NY, Joe McCann, director of creative technology, GumGum, promoted, Phil Schraeder, chief operating officer, COO, Perry Essig, TBWA/Chiat/Day New York, global creative director, CP+B, Heather LeFevre, group planning director, StrawberryFrog Amsterdam, Crispin Porter + Bogusky, Crispin Porter & Bogusky, CP&B, Big Fuel, Rob FitzGerald, MD, managing director, head of network services, Spiro Mifsud, Tribal Worldwide New York, head of technology, Sparks & Honey, Sarah Davanzo, chief cultural strategy officer