- Partners Andrews Aldridge has boosted its management team with the appointment of Polly Jones as a managing partner.
- MEC has appointed the former Initiative chief executive Alex Altman as the managing director of its Global Solutions operation.
- Michael Hayes leaving Initiative.
- whynot! appoints Cake’s Steve Cater as head of digital.
- Creative Scotland announces Janet Archer as chief executive.
Tags: Partners Andrews Aldridge, PAA, managing partner, MP, Polly Jones, MEC, Initiative, chief executive officer, Alex Altman, MD, managing director, Global Solutions, Michael Hayes, Initiative, UberMedia, chief revenue officer, chief marketing officer, CMO, CRO, president of digital communications, whynot!, Steve Cater, Cake, head of digital, Creative Scotland, Janet Archer, Andrew Dixon