- Dare has appointed Sean Thompson, the executive creative director at Arnold Worldwide in Amsterdam, to an equivalent position, replacing Flo Heiss.
- David Bainbridge, the chief executive of Elvis, has quit the company to set up his own educational content business.
- Justin Billingsley, the regional chief executive and chairman of Saatchi & Saatchi Greater China, has been confirmed in the role of chief operating officer for the network in EMEA.
- Jerry Buhlmann, the chief executive of the Dentsu Aegis Network, has been given the additional role of executive officer of Dentsu, only the second non-Japanese executive officer in the company's history.
- 23red, the integrated agency, has hired Felix Hall, previously a business director at M&C Saatchi, as its managing director.
Tags: Dare, Sean Thompson, chief creative officer, CCO, Flo Heiss, executive creative director, ECD, Arnold Worldwide, Elvis, Dare, Citizen, founder, Martin Semmens, CEO, chief executive officer, Fiona Scott, managing director, MD, Justin Billingsley, chairman, Saatchi & Saatchi Greater China, chief operating officer, COO, EMEA, Jerry Buhlmann, Dentsu Aegis Network, 23red, Felix Hall, M&C Saatchi