- Bartle Bogle Hegarty has hired Lindsay Nuttall, the BBC's former head of marketing for BBC One, drama and entertainment, as its joint chief digital officer.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1fc0CbS
- The Magnetic Collective named Keith Navratil a partner in the agency.
- Mike Jackson was named president of Phelps.
- David Anders was promoted to managing director of Javelin West, based in Seattle. Anders will also retain his previous role as vice president, client services.
- Jack Anderson, co-founder and CEO of Hornall Anderson, is stepping into the role of chairman and has promoted president of operations, John Anicker, to president and CEO.
Tags: BBC, BBH, Bartle Bogle Hegarty, Lindsay Nuttall, CDO, chief digital officer, The Magnetic Collective, Keith Navratil, partner, Mike Jackson, The Phelps Group, president, David Anders, MD, managing director, Javelin West, vice president, client services, VP, Jack Anderson, founder, CEO, chief executive officer, Hornall Anderson, John Anicker