June 18, 2013
- Chan Suh, co-founder of Agency.com, joined Prophet as a senior partner and chief digital officer.
- Paul Marobella, currently president of Havas Discovery, has been named group president of two additional Chicago-based shops within the Havas Worldwide portfolio: experiential agency Havas Impact and brand agency Palm + Havas.
- MRY hired Ian Chee as chief strategy officer and promoted Matt Rednor to chief innovation officer.
- JWT New York named Emilie Vasu as director of business development.
- MEC named Alex Altman as managing director of global solutions, London.
- Jason Elm was named chief creative officer of DDB California. Prior to joining DDB, Elm served as executive vice president, group creative director at Deutsch LA.
- Michael Epstein has joined Carat USA as chief strategy officer. Epstein joins Carat from Mindshare in New York, where he was most recently president of strategic resource and client services.
- Alison Grippo has been promoted to managing director of Huge San Francisco, while the Brooklyn office hired Gela Fridman as vice president, technology and Artem Fishman as vice president, engineering.
- iCrossing hires Moxie and Razorfish vets.
Read more: http://bit.ly/13QXvSi
June 17, 2013
June 14, 2013
- Leo Burnett Worldwide has promoted James Kirkham, a managing partner at the digital agency Holler in the UK, to the new position of global head of social and mobile, as it combines its social and mobile divisions.
Read more: http://bit.ly/120rSBn
June 13, 2013
- OMD UK has recruited Hamid Habib, the managing partner of strategy at Havas Media, and Rian Shah, the head of strategy at Zenith Media, to be joint managing partners of strategy.
Read more: http://bit.ly/14yF5Xt
- Lida has rehired its former deputy managing director Louise Whitcombe, the CRM director at Bartle Bogle Hegarty, as its first chief operating officer.
Read more: http://bit.ly/16i4JPZ