February 27, 2013
Read more: http://bit.ly/15QdX6B
- Chris Harris, the president and chief operating officer of Cheil Europe, is stepping down from the role.
- Ruth Amir returned to Siltanen & Partners Advertising, Los Angeles, as director of new business & strategy.
- Mike Reese, managing partner at Y&R NYC, has been promoted to president of Y&R California. Mimi Cook will join Reese to lead Y&R’s west coast agency as chief creative officer.
- Publicis Dallas named Sean Boyle as executive vice president/director of strategic planning. Boyle joins from BBDO, New York, where he was global planning director.
- The Brand Union promoted Wally Krantz from executive creative director to worldwide creative director of corporate branding.
- Havas Worldwide Chicago hired Ryan Hyland and Stacy Coburn as account supervisors on the Citi account.Martini Media promoted Tom O'Regan to president, a new role at the company.
- Tapestry named Lia Silkworth as executive vice president, managing director.
- ZenithOptimedia Group named Tim Collison to the newly created position of global communications director.