April 9, 2013
- Deutsch NY named Sarah Saline and Parker Weber as vice presidents.
- Traction named Susan Murphy as chief financial officer; Jen Caezza as an account director; Arlette Thibodeau as front-end developer; and T.C. Edgecomb as a senior producer.
- 72andSunny Amsterdam hired Nic Owen as managing director.
- Karen Jacobs has rejoined Starcom USA as executive vice president of integrated operations.
- Digital Kitchen named Dave Trifiletti as managing director, leading all client engagements in the agency’s Chicago and Seattle offices.
- Interbrand promoted Fred Burt to managing director of global clients and hired Elan Cole as global executive creative director.
- Switch hired Nicole Phillips as director of strategic planning and business development.
- Ryan Peck and Scott O'Leary joined Carmichael Lynch as creative directors.
- Goodby Silverstein & Partners New York has named Steve Wakelam and Nick Pringle, the former creative team at DDB Sydney, as creative directors.