April 23, 2013
- MEC hired Carl Fremont as its global chief digital officer. Fremont was previously executive vice president, global media director at Digitas.
- Brokaw hired as Kathy Walters account director. She was formerly account director at JWT Action.
- Vizeum hired Nadine Young as chief strategy officer.
- Tim Angelillo has joined R&R Partners as vice president & managing director of the firm’s Los Angeles office.
- Droga5 promoted Andrew Essex to vice chairman; Sarah Thompson to CEO, New York; Ted Royer to chief creative officer, New York; Kevin Brady and Neil Heymann to executive creative directors, New York; Bryan Yasko to global business director; Susie Nam to general manager and head of account management, New York; Judd Merkel to global chief financial officer; Amir Feder to chief financial officer, New York; and Scott Waldbaum to global general counsel and general counsel, New York.