May 29, 2013
- Organic named Sarah Montague senior vice president, general manager, Organic San Francisco. Montague most recently worked as senior vice president, director of client services, Digitas.
- GSD&M promoted Victor Camozzi, Bryan Edwards, Bo Bradbury, Nancy Ryan, Carrie Hines, Ronnie Steck and Madhavi Reese to officers at the agency.
- Socialbakers hired James Bodha as chief financial officer.
- TBWA launched BEING China. BEING is headquartered in Paris, with additional offices New York, Los Angeles, London, Doha, Seoul, Lille, Lyon, and now Shanghai. Shel Liu joins the agency as general manager and Colin Lee is appointed group creative director, both based in Shanghai.
- Skyword hired Rob Murray as president.
Read more: http://bit.ly/12iIUSr
- Aegis Media's iProspect, the digital performance agency, has promoted Ben Wood, its UK and EMEA leader, to president of iProspect Global.