June 6, 2013
- Partners Andrews Aldridge has boosted its management team with the appointment of Polly Jones as a managing partner.
Read more: http://bit.ly/11n6CGJ
- MEC has appointed the former Initiative chief executive Alex Altman as the managing director of its Global Solutions operation.
Read more: http://bit.ly/14j6iNy
- Michael Hayes leaving Initiative.
Read more: http://bit.ly/183hjXn
- whynot! appoints Cake’s Steve Cater as head of digital.
Read more: http://bit.ly/16NnVZD
- Creative Scotland announces Janet Archer as chief executive.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1b7KHYN