- Chan Suh, co-founder of Agency.com, joined Prophet as a senior partner and chief digital officer.
- Paul Marobella, currently president of Havas Discovery, has been named group president of two additional Chicago-based shops within the Havas Worldwide portfolio: experiential agency Havas Impact and brand agency Palm + Havas.
- MRY hired Ian Chee as chief strategy officer and promoted Matt Rednor to chief innovation officer.
- JWT New York named Emilie Vasu as director of business development.
- MEC named Alex Altman as managing director of global solutions, London.
- Jason Elm was named chief creative officer of DDB California. Prior to joining DDB, Elm served as executive vice president, group creative director at Deutsch LA.
- Michael Epstein has joined Carat USA as chief strategy officer. Epstein joins Carat from Mindshare in New York, where he was most recently president of strategic resource and client services.
- Alison Grippo has been promoted to managing director of Huge San Francisco, while the Brooklyn office hired Gela Fridman as vice president, technology and Artem Fishman as vice president, engineering.
- iCrossing hires Moxie and Razorfish vets.
Tags: Chan Suh, founder, Agency.com, Prophe, senior partner, chief digital officer, CDO, Paul Marobella, Havas Discovery, group president, Havas Impact, Palm + Havas, MRY, Ian Chee, chief strategy officer, CSO, Matt Rednor, chief innovation officer, CIO, JWT New York, Emilie Vasu, director of business development, promoted, MEC London, Alex Altman, managing director of global solutions, MD, Jason Elm, chief creative officer, CCO, DDB California, Deutsch LA, Michael Epstein, Carat USA, chief strategy officer, CSO, Mindshare NY, Alison Grippo, Huge San Francisco, Moxie Interactive, Razorfish, iCrossing, Sabine Cummins, Christine Bensen