June 18, 2013
- Chan Suh, co-founder of Agency.com, joined Prophet as a senior partner and chief digital officer.
- Paul Marobella, currently president of Havas Discovery, has been named group president of two additional Chicago-based shops within the Havas Worldwide portfolio: experiential agency Havas Impact and brand agency Palm + Havas.
- MRY hired Ian Chee as chief strategy officer and promoted Matt Rednor to chief innovation officer.
- JWT New York named Emilie Vasu as director of business development.
- MEC named Alex Altman as managing director of global solutions, London.
- Jason Elm was named chief creative officer of DDB California. Prior to joining DDB, Elm served as executive vice president, group creative director at Deutsch LA.
- Michael Epstein has joined Carat USA as chief strategy officer. Epstein joins Carat from Mindshare in New York, where he was most recently president of strategic resource and client services.
- Alison Grippo has been promoted to managing director of Huge San Francisco, while the Brooklyn office hired Gela Fridman as vice president, technology and Artem Fishman as vice president, engineering.
Read more: http://bit.ly/13QXvSi
- iCrossing hires Moxie and Razorfish vets.