July 2, 2013
Read more: http://bit.ly/12mJ7Be
- Dare has appointed Sean Thompson, the executive creative director at Arnold Worldwide in Amsterdam, to an equivalent position, replacing Flo Heiss.
Read more: http://bit.ly/14nEffo
- David Bainbridge, the chief executive of Elvis, has quit the company to set up his own educational content business.
Read more: http://bit.ly/120oqbn
- Justin Billingsley, the regional chief executive and chairman of Saatchi & Saatchi Greater China, has been confirmed in the role of chief operating officer for the network in EMEA.
Read more: http://bit.ly/19Qzs8i
- Jerry Buhlmann, the chief executive of the Dentsu Aegis Network, has been given the additional role of executive officer of Dentsu, only the second non-Japanese executive officer in the company's history.
Read more: http://bit.ly/161C6nz
- 23red, the integrated agency, has hired Felix Hall, previously a business director at M&C Saatchi, as its managing director.