July 10, 2013
Read more: http://bit.ly/188Cs2M
- CHI Group has promoted its head of new business, Christian Hinchcliffe, to the new role of global chief marketing officer.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1ditxsp
- Mother creative partner Stephen Butler is shipping off to join TBWA\Chiat\Day in Los Angeles.
Read more: http://bit.ly/16qIipu
- Mindshare has promoted Paul Rowlinson to chief operating officer as part of an ongoing restructure of the business.
Read more: http://bit.ly/152NtNc
- Mischief CEO and founder Mitchell Kaye is stepping down from his role later this year.
Read more: http://bit.ly/188KZTg
- Mindshare has appointed Publicis Groupe's former Digitas leader Colin Kinsella as its new chief executive for North America, ending Antony Young's time at the helm after less than two years.