August 21, 2013
- Terralever promoted Andy Parnell to chief client officer.
- MEC named Rick Acampora as president, client services, North America; Eamonn Store as president, agency development, North America; Mark Jones as president, global solutions, North America; Michael S Levy as managing partner, global client lead, Campbell's; and Tej Desai as managing partner, global solutions.
- DDB Canada named Kevin Drew Davis as chief creative officer. Davis most recently served as executive vice president, executive creative director at Digitas Chicago, responsible for the integrated creative product for both the Chicago and San Francisco offices.
- R/GA hired Daniel Diez as global chief marketing officer.
- Wunderman announced that Dennis Kooker will take on the additional duties of chief operating officer for the Wunderman Data & Insights division. He currently serves as KBM Group’s chief operating officer and president of customer services. In his expanded role, Kooker will coordinate with Wunderman’s global teams responsible for new business strategy, account development, and existing database and marketing technology functions.
- Milan Martin has joined Grey San Francisco as president of the 50-person staff. Most recently, Martin was managing director and chief strategist at Anthem Worldwide, San Francisco.