August 28, 2013
- Droga5 has hired TBWA's head of strategy Toto Ellis to lead the strategy department in its own burgeoning London office.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1dqyll5
- Maxus China names new Head of Maxus International.
Read more: http://bit.ly/19Nu5ae
- Water Cooler Group, a brand media communications company, launched this week, with Antony Young, former CEO of Mindshare North America, on board as president. Water Cooler Group works with brands such as the Connecticut Office of Tourism, Entertainment One, Food Network, FX, Major League Soccer, Open Road Films and WE tv.
- Gyro hired Patrick O'Hara as its first chief strategy officer. Most recently, he was a consultant who founded Table Consulting and, before that, Prospero Consulting.
- Leo Burnett elevated Steve Chavez to chief creative officer of Leo Burnett Detroit. Previously, Chavez served as global executive creative director, managing creative across the Detroit client portfolio. Chavez joined Leo Burnett Detroit in 2010 as executive creative director overseeing the Buick account.