January 24, 2014
- Henry Tajer, currently Executive Chairman of IPG Mediabrands Australia, has been elevated to the role of Global Chief Operating Officer, IPG Mediabrands.
Read more: http://bit.ly/LQxQEG
- Fortifying its leadership in Thailand, Mindshare has promoted Pathamawan Sathaporn to be Managing Director of its Thailand operations.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1fbHqg9
- Omnicom Media Group announced the appointment of Arlene Ang to the role of China CEO for OMD.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1aRRVk5
- David Fox has been appointed as Chief Executive Officer of Ogilvy Australia.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1dUFAS2
- Xaxis has announced the full integration of 24/7 Media to create “the world’s largest” programmatic outfit, with Caspar Schlickum being elevated to the newly-created role of EMEA CEO.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1ejAda6
- Mother London has promoted Chris Gallery and Katie Mackay to joint heads of strategy, with a view to promote its global client business.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1mCp7l0