May 9, 2012
- Arnold taps Aaron Griffiths as Co-Chief Creative Officer in New York.
Read more: http://bit.ly/KQzvlD
- Mike Parker leaves Tribal DDB for McCann.
Read more: http://bit.ly/L4mO9x
- Jamie Barrett departs Goodby Silverstein & Partners.
Read more: http://bit.ly/JWFLvC
- Optimal hired Anthony Green as regional vice president, business development.
- LUXUS hired Rick Corteville as chief executive officer.
- Venables Bell & Partners hired Paul Birks-Hay as director of client service.
- Michael Baer joined Starcom USA as executive vice president/managing director, overseeing the agency’s Hallmark, LEGO, Luxottica and Walgreens businesses.
- Media Storm hired Joshua Kornblit as director, digital, a new position. Previously, Kornblit was the director, digital at Moxie Interactive, where he oversaw digital strategy, social media, SEM, and media planning and buying for 20th Century Fox and Fox Searchlight.
- Traffiq promoted Ammon Brown to vice president of operations.