May 16, 2012
- Ogilvy names head of content strategy.
Read more: http://bit.ly/LSSKhm
- Amalgamated named Michael Stefanski as managing director. He also becomes an agency partner, alongside Brian Martin, Eric Silver and Doug Cameron. Stefanski was most recently vice president, advertising, for DIRECTV.
- Cheil Americas hired Alex Van Gestel, former executive director of worldwide brands at Anomaly, as president & CEO.
- Chris Loll was promoted to managing director for Wunderman New York.
- Siltanen & Partners hired Anna Amador as account director, and Jordan Lucoff as associate director of business development.
- KSL Media hired Larry Most as vice president of business development.
- McCann Worldgroup hired Michael Parker as chief digital innovation officer for McCann Erickson North America; Alex Spinelli as global chief technology officer for McCann Worldgroup; and Jeremy Miller as global chief communications officer for McCann Erickson Worldwide.
- Blitz Media named Melissa Lea as president and CEO, Joseph Pessolano as chief financial officer and Mitch Blum as chief marketing officer.