- Huge hires first new business chief.
Read more: http://bit.ly/L3x2rO
- McCann has promoted its New York and London creative chief Linus Karlsson to chief creative officer for global brands.
Read more: http://bit.ly/JWYcSt
- MDC Partners hires Chief Growth Officer.
Read more: http://bit.ly/JSciVh
- TBWA\C\D N.Y. President Gallo leaves agency.
Read more: http://bit.ly/KQUUy9
- Mindshare has made a series of appointments across its leadership team, including appointing Helen McRae as EMEA chief operating officer, to shift its focus towards trading, emerging markets and talent development.
Read more: http://bit.ly/MdUL9x
- Simon Francis, chief executive of Aegis Media across Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) is leaving the company by mutual consent, effective immediately.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Lzutw2
- Anush Prabhu has returned to Deutsch NY, this time as partner, director of insights and communications planning.
- Unruly hired Laura Gaffney as vice president, business development.
- MediaCom named Stephanie Fierman as its first global chief marketing officer.
- Co:Collective hired Tiffany Rolfe as partner and chief content officer. She joins the company from Crispin Porter + Bogusky, where she served as vice president/executive creative director.
- CP+B promoted Lindsey Allison to vice president, group planning director.
- TBWA Worldwide hired Doug Melville as chief diversity officer, North America. Melville was previously CEO at Red Carpet Runway.
Tags: TBWA Worldwide, chief diversity officer, CDO, CP+B, Crispin Porter + Bogusky, vice president, group planning director, MediaCom, chief marketing officer, CMO, Co:Collective, partner, chief content officer, Unruly Media, business development, Deutsch NY, Aegis Media