June 13, 2012
- MediaCom has appointed Bafta's head of communications Thea Cole to the post of head of branded content for the agency's Beyond Advertising offering.
Read more: http://bit.ly/LJeTBC
- Deutsch NY promoted Brent Vartan to partner, chief strategy officer, up from executive vice president, director of strategic planning.
- Wunderman Seattle promoted Julie Rezek to general manager and hired Sandy Zogg as vice president, client development.
- Euro RSCG Life UK hired Claire Dobbs as managing director.
- MDC Partners hired Chad Saul as chief growth officer. Saul most recently served as chief marketing officer at Deutsch LA.
- The Leo Burnett Group hired Tom Jump as general manager of growth and operations for its New York network of agencies, including Leo Burnett New York, Atelier and Leo Burnett Business.
- RAPP promoted Zihla Salinas to chief development officer, U.S. from senior vice president of strategy and relationship lead.
- Craig Mangan has joined BBDO San Francisco as executive vice president and executive creative director.
- Klaus Nadler was named CEO of GroupM Switzerland. Nadler succeeds Peter Lammerhuber, who held the CEO role on an interim basis. Lammerhuber will continue to oversee GroupM Switzerland as well as being CEO of GroupM Austria.
- KSL Media hired David Castle and LarryMost as regional vice presidents of business development.