- ZenithOptimedia names Dave Penski U.S. CEO of Zenith.
- David Shulman was named CEO of Organic, succeeding Marita Scarfi. Shulman joins from Wunderman, New York where he served as president.
- MRM hired Anthony Yell as executive vice president, executive creative director for MRM East. He joins the agency from SapientNitro where he was vice president, executive creative director.
- MEC Canada named Alastair Taylor as senior vice president, managing partner. Prior to MEC, Taylor served as vice president, managing director at Carat Toronto.
- Digitas Atlanta hired Alyse Schwartz as vice president/group director of account planning and Jamie Christner as vice president/group director of strategy & analysis.
- Arnold Worldwide hired Matt Baker as vice president, group planning director and director of digital strategy and Jabari Simmons as director of user experience.
- DeVito/Verdi hired David Song as head of digital operations.
- Alan Schulman was named chief creative officer of SapientNitro, NY.
Tags: Arnold Worldwide, SapientNitro NY, head of digital operations, DeVito/Verdi, , ZenithOptimedia, Digitas Atlanta, managing partner, MEC Canada, MRM, executive vice president, CEO, chief executive officer, Organic