September 26, 2012
- Y&R fills global new business role.
Read more: http://bit.ly/UDc74T
- Gail Barlow joined Deutsch NY as senior vice president, group creative director. Barlow will take a lead creative role on the Microsoft business and other new business initiatives.
- Partners + Napier hired Andrea Spiegal as managing director of the agency's New York Office.
- Adam Shlachter was named senior vice president, media at Digitas New York. Shlachter joins Digitas from MEC where he was managing partner, digital practice lead.
- Arnold Worldwide promoted Mike Lanzi to managing director.
- Trace Cohen joined Venables Bell & Partners as group strategy director. Cohen joins the agency from Riney, where she served as senior vice president, executive director of digital.
- Ryan Partnership hired Mat Lignel as president of its Chicago office.