October 3, 2012
- Dasher Lowe joined Ogilvy & Mather Chicago as managing director of OgilvyOne. Most recently, he worked at Starcom MediaVest Group’s Performance Marketing as executive vive president/managing director.
- J.T. Mapel joined Sponge as president and director of client relations. Previously, he spent close to 20 years working on the Anheuser-Busch business at DDB.
- AMP Agency hired Michael Mish as director of business development.
- ICC Lowe, the healthcare arm of Lowe & Partners, named Matt Brown as general manager. In addition, Margaret Anne Ingram becomes general manager of ICC Lowe Pace; Dr. Stacy Patterson was elevated to chief medical officer for all of ICC Lowe; and Paul O’Neill was elevated to chief growth officer.
- KSL Media hired Angelo Lomonte as senior vice president, managing director in the New York office to run the newly won Frontier Communications account.
- Frank Sanni was named head of planning at TAXI New York.