May 22, 2013
- Red Bricks Media elevated Kirstin Falk to chief executive officer and named Elliott Easterling chairman of the board.
- CP+B hired Andy Grant as associate creative director.
- DigitasLBi and Razorfish, the Publicis-owned digital networks, have appointed international leaders.
Read more: http://bit.ly/10QjiJ2
May 21, 2013
- Starcom Mediavest Group announces promotion to the role of chief digital officer for MENA.
Read more: http://bit.ly/14ueRnP
May 17, 2013
- Cheil Worldwide has hired WPP's Chris Chalk to run its European operations as president and chief strategy officer, as part of its ongoing efforts to boost its senior management team.
Read more: http://bit.ly/13B6uY4
May 16, 2013
- Ida Rezvani, the managing director of Mcgarrybowen London, is leaving to take up the same role at the agency's New York office.
Read more: http://bit.ly/13zgnWr