February 14, 2013
February 12, 2013
- Search for new Draftfcb boss takes hard road.
Read more: http://bit.ly/VRU0F6
- Edelman moves into paid space with media agency hire.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Uag7ud
- Kathy Delaney named Chief Creative Officer, Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness.
- Digital Kitchen named Bill Fritsch as CEO.
- McCann Worldgroup promoted Pablo Walker to president of McCann Worldgroup Latin America & Caribbean.
- Debra Wurzel joined Innocean USA as new business director.
- iCrossing promoted Colin Turney to chief client officer.
February 8, 2013
- Iris has appointed Chris Slough, Proximity London's managing director, as chief client officer of Europe.
Read more: http://bit.ly/12yI4iR
- Toby Talbot, the former executive creative director at Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, has joined Whybin\TBWA New Zealand as chief creative officer.
Read more: http://bit.ly/WTvDdu
- McGarryBowen co-founder Stewart Owen leaving the agency.
Read more: http://bit.ly/XsDgGa
February 7, 2013
- Simon Learman, a former executive creative director of McCann London, is joining DDB Worldwide as the global creative director on Unilever.
Read more: http://bit.ly/WwxLbN
February 6, 2013
- Interpublic will look to appoint a chief executive of IPG Mediabrands UK, following global changes that will see Jim Hytner, global chief executive of the Initiative network, take the role of chief executive of IPG Mediabrands G14.
Read more: http://bit.ly/XVHVOJ
- Ogilvy & Mather's managing director, Jaimes Leggett, is leaving the agency to join M&C Saatchi Australia and New Zealand as chief executive.
Read more: http://bit.ly/12tmmN3
- Lida has promoted Jonathan Goodman to managing partner.
Read more: http://bit.ly/XjHFLp
- Chris Tussing rejoined DDB Worldwide, New York, part of the Omnicom Group, as global business director, overseeing the agency’s new Reebok account. He had most recently been account managing director at the Chicago office of McGarryBowen, part of the Dentsu Network unit of Dentsu, and earlier in his career was group account director at the DDB West division of DDB, based in San Francisco.