February 1, 2013
- Bartle Bogle Hegarty has boosted its strategic offering with the promotion of its current heads of strategy Jason Gonsalves and Jonathan Bottomley to the new role of joint chief strategy officer.
Read more: http://bit.ly/14DADpU
- Elvis has appointed Fiona Scott as its new managing director.
Read more: http://bit.ly/11traNK
January 31, 2013
- Brad Fairhead, the managing director of Hypernaked, is the latest senior name to depart Naked Communications.
Read more: http://bit.ly/W1ClfQ
January 30, 2013
- LBi has promoted Paolo Yuvienco to the role of global chief technology officer, with responsibility for developing and leading a technology strategy across key international territories.
Read more: http://bit.ly/11fVWhE
- Havas Worldwide has elevated Sarita Bhatt to director of global strategy from her former role as managing director of social platforms at Havas Worldwide, New York. She will report to Andrew Benett, who was named global president of Havas Worldwide earlier this month. Ms. Bhatt joined Havas Worldwide three years ago as director of digital planning for Tonic, the agency's health and wellness consultancy. While at Havas Worldwide, New York, she led the digital and social programs across all of the Hershey's Company brands, the Atlantic City Alliance, General Electric, Dos Equis, Live Nation, Johnnie Walker, GlaxoSmithKline and Merck Consumer Care.
- Ryan Linder has joined Doner as senior VP-chief growth officer. Mr. Linder most recently was exec VP-chief marketing and growth officer for Zimmerman, where he led the agency's marketing and business-development efforts. He also spent six years at Olson, Minn., where he was VP-marketing director, and before that was at Jack Morton Worldwide as senior account manager-global business development.
- Tina Daniels has joined Syncapse as its first chief revenue officer. She starts Feb. 1 and will work from the social-marketing company's New York headquarters. From 2009 to the end of 2011, Ms. Daniels served as director-global agencies in Microsoft's global advertising sales group, where she was primarily responsible for managing the company's relationship with Interpublic Group.
January 25, 2013
- Two WPP PR shops tap new North Americanleaders.
Read more: http://bit.ly/W3K7rx
January 23, 2013
- Gordon Lott, the former head of Olympic marketing and group sponsorship at Lloyds Banking Group, has been appointed managing director of Havas Sports and Entertainment UK (HS&E UK).
Read more: http://bit.ly/VVKpQo
- LBi has appointed Anthony Lye to the new role of president of digital platforms and channel.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Ynjq3u