January 23, 2013
- Gordon Lott, the former head of Olympic marketing and group sponsorship at Lloyds Banking Group, has been appointed managing director of Havas Sports and Entertainment UK (HS&E UK).
- LBi has appointed Anthony Lye to the new role of president of digital platforms and channel.
Nicolas Bordas appointed Vice-President of TBWA\Europe and President of BEING Worldwide, Guillaume Pannaud appointed President of TBWA\France.
January 23, 2013
Tom Carroll, CEO of TBWA\Worldwide and Perry Valkenburg, COO of TBWA\International and President of TBWA\Europe, announced the appointment of Nicolas Bordas as Vice-President of TBWA\Europe and President of BEING Worldwide; and Guillaume Pannaud as President of TBWA\France on Tuesday, January 22nd, 2013.
Nicolas Bordas began his career in the TBWA\ group in 1994, at BDDP in Paris. Within the BDDP structure, he founded the agency BDDP&FILS in 1998. In 2004 he became president of TBWA\FRANCE. He is also a member of the Executive Committee at TBWA\Worldwide
“Bruno Tallent’s leadership has made BEING into the second largest entity in the TBWA\France group, working on brand consulting, design, advertising, and shopper marketing. I am looking forward to developing BEING’s unique growth model internationally, and I am proud to announce that BEING is today present in China, South Korea, and Qatar”, stated Nicolas Bordas.
Guillaume Pannaud has served as President of the French group’s flagship agency, TBWA\Paris, since 2007. He will remain President of TBWA\Paris whilst heading up TBWA\France, which is comprised of 19 agencies in various domains of communication.
According to Guillaume Pannaud, “Leading TBWA\France means leading the best talents on the market. There couldn’t be a more exciting job.”
Jean-Marie Dru, Chairman of TBWA\Worldwide is “pleased to see some of France’s top executives recognized internationally. TBWA\France will continue to play a preeminent role on both the local and worldwide scene.”
BEING is a micro-network within TBWA\. Founded in Paris by Bruno Tallent in 2010, BEING specializes in design, digital, advertising, and shopper marketing. It employs 220 people in France. The network also has offices in London, New York, Los Angeles, Shanghai, Doha and Seoul. Major clients include: Mondelez, P&G, Qatar Foundation, and Deezer.
TBWA\France is France’s 3rd biggest communication group, with 1600 employees and 19 agencies specializing in advertising, digital, corporate communications, content, CRM, fundraising events, and healthcare. Principle clients include: McDonald’s, Nissan, Michelin, SNCF (French Railways), L’Oréal, Bein Sport, and Pernod Ricard.
January 22, 2013
- Fallon's partner and chief marketing officer, Chris Willingham, has left the agency after eight years.
- Albion has promoted Matt Roskill, formerly client services director, to the new role of managing director and has made Paul Jakimciw a managing partner.
- Talon, the outdoor specialist, has appointed Andy Tilley as its first chief strategy officer.
January 17, 2013
- Mindshare has promoted Mark Creighton to UK chief executive. He replaces Jed Glanvill, who becomes the UK chairman alongside his existing post of EMEA regional leader.
January 16, 2013
- SapientNitro senior vice president and managing director of UK, Russia and Sweden Nigel Vaz has been promoted to the position of European managing director.