February 19, 2013
- Aegis Media UK has promoted its director of media operations Steve Hobbs to the new position of managing director of its trading desk, Amnet UK.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Xiq88r
February 14, 2013
February 12, 2013
- Search for new Draftfcb boss takes hard road.
Read more: http://bit.ly/VRU0F6
- Edelman moves into paid space with media agency hire.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Uag7ud
- Kathy Delaney named Chief Creative Officer, Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness.
- Digital Kitchen named Bill Fritsch as CEO.
- McCann Worldgroup promoted Pablo Walker to president of McCann Worldgroup Latin America & Caribbean.
- Debra Wurzel joined Innocean USA as new business director.
- iCrossing promoted Colin Turney to chief client officer.
February 8, 2013
- Iris has appointed Chris Slough, Proximity London's managing director, as chief client officer of Europe.
Read more: http://bit.ly/12yI4iR
- Toby Talbot, the former executive creative director at Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, has joined Whybin\TBWA New Zealand as chief creative officer.
Read more: http://bit.ly/WTvDdu
- McGarryBowen co-founder Stewart Owen leaving the agency.
Read more: http://bit.ly/XsDgGa
February 7, 2013
- Simon Learman, a former executive creative director of McCann London, is joining DDB Worldwide as the global creative director on Unilever.
Read more: http://bit.ly/WwxLbN