January 15, 2013
- Kinetic Worldwide, the WPP outdoor agency, has appointed Stuart Taylor, the former chief executive of GMG Radio, as its UK chief executive.
Read more: http://bit.ly/XBnJUR
- Drew Meyers was named president of gyro San Francisco.
- SapientNitro hired Alison Garnett as creative director in Toronto. Previously, Garnett was creative director at Critical Mass in Toronto.
- Arnold Worldwide hired Tristan Kincaid as creative director in New York. Kincaid most recently served as creative director at Ogilvy & Mather.
- Jonathan Kopp joined Glover Park Group as chief interactive strategist and managing director.
- Conversation hired Brian Murphy as manager of brand development.
- Meg O'Brien joined Mindshare as director of social strategy on Unilever North America.
- JWT New York hired Jill Applebaum as creative director. Applebaum will work on Diageo’s Smirnoff and Nestlé’s Skinny Cow brands, among others. Applebaum joins JWT from Draftfcb New York, where she served as senior vice president, group creative director, overseeing creative development for Kraft’s Oreo brand.
- On February 1, Peter Ampe will join DDB Brussels as executive creative director.
- MeringCarson named Michael Leonardini as design director of its newly launched design group, Emcee Design.
January 14, 2013
- G2 Joshua has promoted Sarah Todd to chief executive of its London office, replacing Tim Hipperson.
Read more: http://bit.ly/V66IoK
January 10, 2013
- Lida has completed its management line-up with the appointment of Victoria Fox as its managing director.
Read more: http://bit.ly/WExONO
January 8, 2013
- Nexus/H has appointed Tom Poynter, former joint chief executive of iris London, as its group managing director.
Read more: http://bit.ly/VQN4bd
- Benett is new Havas Worldwide president.
Read more: http://bit.ly/11cFzC8
- TAXI Toronto hired Mark Tomblin as head of planning. Most recently, Tomblin was at Leo Burnett Group in London, where he held dual roles as head of planning and planning lead for Kellogg Europe and Kellogg UK.
- TAXI New York named David Jenkins as president. Jenkins was most recently chief integration officer at Kirshenbaum Bond Senecal + Partners.
- Chris Wilson, formerly a business director at JWT New York on Johnson & Johnson, overseeing such leading brands as Band-Aid, Neosporin, and Visine, has been named director of account management, senior partner at JWT Atlanta.
- Venables Bell & Partners promoted Paul Birks-Hay to managing director.
- Richards/Lerma hired Aldo Quevedo as principal and creative director.
- DDB Chicago hired Mark Hansen as executive vice president, director of account management.