January 4, 2013
- Omnicom's group vice-chairman and CEO of Asia-Pacific, India, Middle East and Africa (APIMA), Tim Love, intends to retire at the end of the first quarter, reports Campaign Asia.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1003KEz
January 3, 2013
- ZenithOptimedia hires Tim Hipperson to succeed Gerry Boyle.
Read more: http://bit.ly/UmtjI1
January 2, 2013
- Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R is on the lookout for a new executive creative director to replace Toby Talbot, who is leaving after just a year in the role.
Read more: http://bit.ly/WufRnz
December 19, 2012
- DDB Chicago finds account mgt. chief in L.A.
Read more: http://bit.ly/ZGAYqY
- The Brand Union hires global Creative Chief.
Read more: http://bit.ly/ZDCzOp
- Roth Partners expands leadership ranks.
Read more: http://bit.ly/UGHA37
- Joyce King Thomas returns to McCann, will lead new Ddivision for MasterCard.
Read more: http://bit.ly/YgBrQf
- Possible, a WPP Digital global agency, has named Tamy Harms as president, Cincinnati. Jodi Schmidtgoesling, who previously headed Cincinnati operations, has been promoted to the new, global position of chief client officer, fast-moving consumer goods. Ms. Harms joins Possible from Digitas, where she served as managing director of the agency's Detroit office. During a four-year period at the firm, she spearheaded a major expansion, growing the office from a staff of six to more than 200 and leading efforts as digital agency-of-record for GM's portfolio of automobile brands, including Buick, GMC, GM Connected Customer, OnStar and GM Certified Service.
- Bessie Lee has been named to the newly created role of CEO, WPP China. Ms. Lee, who is currently CEO of GroupM China, will transition into her new position in early 2013. Ms. Lee has been working across WPP companies for more than 20 years, starting her career in Taiwan with JWT's media division and subsequently moving to Mindshare in China. She has led GroupM China since 2006. WPP is the leading marketing-communications group in China, and Greater China is WPP's largest market after the United States and United Kingdom.