December 18, 2012
- The Martin Agency announced that Matt Williams, a 21-year agency veteran, has been promoted to chief executive officer, effective February 1, 2013. He will assume the role from John Adams, who has served as chairman and CEO since 1995. Adams will continue in his role as chairman.
- R&R Partners acquired a majority interest in Weeks&Co, a political and corporate positioning firm in Austin, Texas. Leading R&R’s Austin office will be David M. Weeks as president/Texas, along with Suzanne Hofmann Erickson as vice president of government & public affairs/Texas.
- Havas Worldwide hired Matt Weiss as global chief marketing officer, replacing Naomi Troni, who was recently appointed CEO, Havas Worldwide Southeast Asia.
- Sub Rosa opened a second office, located in London, UK. LouLou Ullmark, previously international business director, at Ogilvy & Mather, London, joins the new office as UK managing director.
- POSSIBLE, a WPP Digital company, named Tamy Harms as president, Cincinnati. Jodi Schmidtgoesling, who previously headed Cincinnati operations, has been promoted to the new, global position of chief client officer, Fast Moving Consumer Goods.
- Roth Partners named Tracy Reilly as managing partner, Keith Evans as executive creative director and Martyn Straw as director of strategic planning.
December 14, 2012
- Martin Agency (again) taps insider for top role.
Read more: http://bit.ly/XZ5HyZ
December 13, 2012
December 11, 2012
- Draftfcb Chicago hired Dr. Janet Rose as senior vice president/group director of retail marketing strategic planning. Rose most recently served as vice president of strategy & planning at Saatchi & Saatchi X.
- MEC hired John Baker as managing partner, regional media director, Latin America and Jill Brady as media & engagement planning director, North America.
- Translation hired Tiffany Coletti Titolo as managing director.
December 10, 2012
- Cheil Worlwide has promoted Daiki Lim to the role of president and chief executive officer from his previous post as vice-president of the corporate strategy office, Samsung Group, reports Campaign Asia.