November 16, 2012
- Iris London's joint chief executive Tom Poynter is leaving the agency at the end of the year. Ian Millner, the global chief executive, will continue to lead Iris after Poynter's departure.
Read more: http://bit.ly/TOm9wv
November 14, 2012
- Nick Brien has been replaced as chief executive of McCann Worldgroup by Harris Diamond, chairman and chief executive of IPG's constituency management group, which oversees GolinHarris and Weber Shandwick.
Read more: http://bit.ly/X89L0w
November 9, 2012
- Naked hires former Microsoft exec as Global CEO.
Read more: http://bit.ly/SRmQGW
November 8, 2012
- Grey London has hired Adam & Eve/DDB's planning director, Leo Rayman, to the new role of head of planning.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Uo6pEY
November 7, 2012
- MPG Media Contacts has hired Debra Isaacson, business development director for Europe, the Middle East and Africa at OMD, as its managing partner, marketing, replacing Emma Thwaite.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Rhr1KG