May 13, 2013
May 10, 2013
- Marc Mendoza is to stay on at Havas Media group as chairman following the promotion of Paul Frampton to chief executive of the agency.
Read more: http://bit.ly/10zBTKX
May 9, 2013
- Paul Frampton is to become the chief executive of Havas Media UK and Pedro Avery the chief executive of Arena Media, as part of an ongoing restructure at Havas Media Group, according to sources.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1308W6U
May 7, 2013
- M&C Saatchi has appointed Antonia Harrison as international development director to coincide with the official launch of its New York office.
Read more: http://bit.ly/ZN9Kid
- CP+B announced that Brian Skahan has rejoined the agency as executive creative director. He was most recently managing director and chief technology officer at Publicis Modem.
- Finien, a consultancy specializing in naming, identity and digital design for brand launches, has opened its doors in Santa Monica, CA. Finien founder/principal Fabian Geyrhalter previously ran Geyrhalter & Company for 12 years.
- Piston promoted Tamara Bousquet to managing director, media.
- McCann Detroit promoted Mike Stocker and Robin Chrumka to executive vice president, co-executive creative directors.
- Digitas Health tapped Graham Mills as managing director of its New York office.
May 2, 2013
- McCann London has poached Zaid Al-Zaidy, the chief strategy officer at TBWA\London, to take the same role, replacing Nikki Crumpton.
Read more: http://bit.ly/11F4iMg