May 9, 2013
- Paul Frampton is to become the chief executive of Havas Media UK and Pedro Avery the chief executive of Arena Media, as part of an ongoing restructure at Havas Media Group, according to sources.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1308W6U
May 7, 2013
- M&C Saatchi has appointed Antonia Harrison as international development director to coincide with the official launch of its New York office.
Read more: http://bit.ly/ZN9Kid
- CP+B announced that Brian Skahan has rejoined the agency as executive creative director. He was most recently managing director and chief technology officer at Publicis Modem.
- Finien, a consultancy specializing in naming, identity and digital design for brand launches, has opened its doors in Santa Monica, CA. Finien founder/principal Fabian Geyrhalter previously ran Geyrhalter & Company for 12 years.
- Piston promoted Tamara Bousquet to managing director, media.
- McCann Detroit promoted Mike Stocker and Robin Chrumka to executive vice president, co-executive creative directors.
- Digitas Health tapped Graham Mills as managing director of its New York office.
May 2, 2013
- McCann London has poached Zaid Al-Zaidy, the chief strategy officer at TBWA\London, to take the same role, replacing Nikki Crumpton.
Read more: http://bit.ly/11F4iMg
May 1, 2013
April 30, 2013
- Sparks & Honey named Sarah Davanzo as chief cultural strategy officer.
- Spiro Mifsud joined Tribal Worldwide New York as head of technology.
- Big Fuel tapped Rob FitzGerald as managing director, head of network services.
- CP+B announced that Heather LeFevre rejoined the agency as group planning director in Miami. She comes to CP+B from StrawberryFrog Amsterdam where she was head of strategy and digital planning and led a global re-launch of Emirates Airline.
- Perry Essig joined TBWA/Chiat/Day New York as global creative director on the Accenture account.
- GumGum promoted Phil Schraeder to chief operating officer.
- Joe McCann was named director of creative technology at Mother NY.