September 26, 2012
- Y&R fills global new business role.
Read more: http://bit.ly/UDc74T
- Gail Barlow joined Deutsch NY as senior vice president, group creative director. Barlow will take a lead creative role on the Microsoft business and other new business initiatives.
- Partners + Napier hired Andrea Spiegal as managing director of the agency's New York Office.
- Adam Shlachter was named senior vice president, media at Digitas New York. Shlachter joins Digitas from MEC where he was managing partner, digital practice lead.
- Arnold Worldwide promoted Mike Lanzi to managing director.
- Trace Cohen joined Venables Bell & Partners as group strategy director. Cohen joins the agency from Riney, where she served as senior vice president, executive director of digital.
- Ryan Partnership hired Mat Lignel as president of its Chicago office.
Naomi Troni named Southeast Asia CEO of Euro RSCG
September 24, 2012
Euro RSCG Worldwide has named global chief marketing officer Naomi Troni to the role of CEO, Southeast Asia, effective 1 November
September 21, 2012
- Dan Whitney has been promoted to the role of managing director of independent advertising agency The Minimart, reporting to Ed Chilcott and Tim Clyde, the agency's founders.
Read more: http://bit.ly/TdxMRQ
September 20, 2012
- George Michaelides and Graham Bednash, the founders of the communications planning agency Michaelides & Bednash, have stepped down as the joint heads of Mindshare's Invention division. They are exploring "new opportunities" within WPP.
Read more: http://bit.ly/RzsLC3
- Mindshare Worldwide has appointed Simon Calvert to the new role of digital strategy leader.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Qor3kG
- WCRS has appointed Emma Marsland as a managing partner. She joins WCRS from the digital agency Tesch, where she was the managing director.
Read more: http://bit.ly/PXJxbV
September 19, 2012
- Niku Banaie, chief innovation officer of Isobar, is leaving the agency network he has helped reposition for Aegis Media, after nearly four years.
Read more: http://bit.ly/OZxPdS