September 5, 2012
- DDB Chicago adds integration chief.
- MPG names North American CEO.
- Mintz & Hoke named Ron Perine as chief operating officer.Geoff Schiller, formerly national sales director for Hearst Digital Media, was promoted to chief sales officer.
- Neighbor, Santa Monica, has acquired digital agency Guru Media Solution. Guru founder and CEO Jared Levy joins Neighbor as one of three equal partners. His title will be owner/chief digital officer.
- iCrossing hired Jonathan Adams as senior vice president, media for North America, charged with leading the agency's national media practice. He joins the agency from Digitas where was director of global media.
September 4, 2012
THIERRY ALBERT AND FAUSTIN CLAVERIE JOIN WIEDEN+KENNEDY AMSTERDAM AS CREATIVE DIRECTORS
September 4, 2012
Amsterdam, Netherlands. September 4 2012 – Wieden+Kennedy Amsterdam is proud to announce the appointment of Thierry Albert and Faustin Claverie as Creative Directors.
Thierry and Faustin join W+K Amsterdam from VCCP London, where in just 7 months they won the Macmillan Cancer Nurse and McLaren Automotive accounts, and created the O2 ‘Priority Sports’ campaign.
They joined forces at Mother London in 2011, where they wrote the Stella Artois ‘9 Step Pouring Ritual’ campaign, and won the Butlins and HTC accounts for the agency.
The well-travelled pair have an impressive resume between them. Thierry counts experience at Publicis Paris and Montreal, BDDP&Fils, and 7 years in London at DDB and Mother, during which time he created award-winning work for Marmite, Harvey Nichols, Coca-Cola and the Financial Times among others.
Faustin began his advertising career at the V agency, before spending 4 years in DDB Paris and a year at Publicis, from where he answered Thierry’s call to come to London and work at Mother in 2011. During that time he produced multi award-winning work for Brandt, Stihl, GQ, Greenpeace and Volkswagen.
As a team they’re also the brains behind Surrender Monkeys, a collective of creatives, directors and designers, established to direct music promos and films for artists like the Pet Shop Boys or the Kooks.
Albert and Claverie said: “As huge fans of good cheese and mountain climbing, we’re indeed super excited to come to Holland and work at Wieden+Kennedy to keep on doing some great work.”
Executive Creative Directors Mark Bernath and Eric Quennoy said, “Thierry and Faustin are pure creatives. Guys who are constantly making, tinkering and riffing on ideas. And they come to us with a great, very versatile body of work across a range of big, global brands. We think they're the perfect cultural fit for this place, and we're super happy that they've decided to join in on the fun.”
About Wieden+Kennedy Amsterdam
Wieden+Kennedy is an independent, creatively led advertising agency that creates strong and provocative relationships between good companies and their consumers. Founded in 1992, the Amsterdam office is a truly international agency purposefully built to produce global and pan-European campaigns. Clients include Coca-Cola, Levi’s, Heineken, GE, Nike, Electronic Arts, P&G, BASF, and ESPN. W+K Amsterdam was recently named the world's most awarded advertising agency in 2011 by The Gunn Report.
About Surrender Monkeys
August 29, 2012
- Geoff Schiller, formerly national sales director for Hearst Digital Media, has been promoted to chief sales officer. As national sales director for HDM, which includes 28 websites and 14 mobile sites, Mr. Schiller helped drive revenue to record levels in 2010 and 2011, as well as to drive the entire division to profitability for the first time in its history in 2011.
- Jonathan Adams has been named senior VP-media for North America at iCrossing. He joins the global digital-marketing agency, a Hearst unit, from Digitas, where he was most recently senior VP-director of global media. There he managed media activities for clients such as Delta Air Lines, Equifax, Mead Johnson and Post Cereals.
August 28, 2012
- Wunderman West installs new creative chief.
- StrawberryFrog named Tiffany Coletti Titolo as director of client services.
- The Barbarian Group hired Madison Wharton as executive director of production, She previously served as executive producer of integration at momentum worldwide.
- Media Storm promoted Jill Rosenbaum to managing director of its Los Angeles office.