August 29, 2012
- Geoff Schiller, formerly national sales director for Hearst Digital Media, has been promoted to chief sales officer. As national sales director for HDM, which includes 28 websites and 14 mobile sites, Mr. Schiller helped drive revenue to record levels in 2010 and 2011, as well as to drive the entire division to profitability for the first time in its history in 2011.
- Jonathan Adams has been named senior VP-media for North America at iCrossing. He joins the global digital-marketing agency, a Hearst unit, from Digitas, where he was most recently senior VP-director of global media. There he managed media activities for clients such as Delta Air Lines, Equifax, Mead Johnson and Post Cereals.
August 28, 2012
- Wunderman West installs new creative chief.
Read more: http://bit.ly/OHDJB0
- StrawberryFrog named Tiffany Coletti Titolo as director of client services.
- The Barbarian Group hired Madison Wharton as executive director of production, She previously served as executive producer of integration at momentum worldwide.
- Media Storm promoted Jill Rosenbaum to managing director of its Los Angeles office.
August 24, 2012
- TBWA UK has appointed the comedy writer and former adman Peter Souter as its chairman and chief creative officer, as its group president, Robert Harwood-Matthews, moves to TBWA\Chiat\Day in New York.
Read more: http://bit.ly/NlB6YN
- M&C Saatchi NY hires AKQA's Pierre Lipton as chief creative officer.
Read more: http://bit.ly/NlBwhH
- Iris' Luke Nathans has been promoted to the post of regional chief executive officer for Asia-Pacific from his previous role as regional development director for the area.
Read more: http://bit.ly/PCy1Ci
- TBWA finds new suit to lead N.Y.
Read more: http://bit.ly/SswG2M
August 23, 2012
- Maxus has promoted Lindsay Pattison, its UK chief executive, to the new post of global chief strategy officer.
Read more: http://bit.ly/P3ZUnZ
August 22, 2012
- GroupM names North American Chief Digital Investment Officer.
Read more: http://bit.ly/NHFyN3