August 17, 2012
- Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO has boosted its digital capabilities with the appointment of Wunderman's Gregory Roekens, Ogilvy & Mather's Saher Sidhom and LBi's Andrew Pinkess.
Read more: http://bit.ly/R6NoDw
August 9, 2012
- Campbell-Ewald hires CMO.
Read more: http://bit.ly/NggoY9
- Marcus Fischer has returned to Carmichael Lynch in the newly created position of chief strategy officer-managing partner. Mr. Fischer joined the agency in 2003 and held a senior-level position in its brand-planning department before leaving in 2008 to assume the role of president at Minneapolis digital shop space150, where he was recently elevated to CEO. Mr. Fischer starts at Carmichael Lynch on August 13 and will be responsible for leading the agency's insights, product development, user experience, marketing analytics and overall brand strategy for all clients, as well as leading new business.
August 6, 2012
- Robert LePlae tapped for global post at Arnold.
Read more: http://bit.ly/ROZQVj
August 3, 2012
- Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO has boosted its senior team with the appointment of Michael Pring, Clive Tanqueray and Tom Vick as managing partners.
Read more: http://bit.ly/RcdV3a
- Mindshare has hired Chris Green, the brand and business planning director at Hypernaked, as its global head of strategy.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Nqw3Qh
- Roberts installs new CEO at Saatchi N.Y.
Read more: http://bit.ly/QKMnA2