May 1, 2013
April 30, 2013
- Sparks & Honey named Sarah Davanzo as chief cultural strategy officer.
- Spiro Mifsud joined Tribal Worldwide New York as head of technology.
- Big Fuel tapped Rob FitzGerald as managing director, head of network services.
- CP+B announced that Heather LeFevre rejoined the agency as group planning director in Miami. She comes to CP+B from StrawberryFrog Amsterdam where she was head of strategy and digital planning and led a global re-launch of Emirates Airline.
- Perry Essig joined TBWA/Chiat/Day New York as global creative director on the Accenture account.
- GumGum promoted Phil Schraeder to chief operating officer.
- Joe McCann was named director of creative technology at Mother NY.
April 25, 2013
- Dare has appointed Leigh Thomas, the managing director of Saatchi & Saatchi, to the role of chief executive, replacing Lee Leggett.
Read more: http://bit.ly/11ULdEw
April 24, 2013
- R/GA London has hired the former managing partner of interactive marketing agency Possible Worldwide, Maggie Lonergan, to look after its global account with Unilever.
Read more: http://bit.ly/15KOLQs
April 23, 2013
- MEC hired Carl Fremont as its global chief digital officer. Fremont was previously executive vice president, global media director at Digitas.
- Brokaw hired as Kathy Walters account director. She was formerly account director at JWT Action.
- Vizeum hired Nadine Young as chief strategy officer.
- Tim Angelillo has joined R&R Partners as vice president & managing director of the firm’s Los Angeles office.
- Droga5 promoted Andrew Essex to vice chairman; Sarah Thompson to CEO, New York; Ted Royer to chief creative officer, New York; Kevin Brady and Neil Heymann to executive creative directors, New York; Bryan Yasko to global business director; Susie Nam to general manager and head of account management, New York; Judd Merkel to global chief financial officer; Amir Feder to chief financial officer, New York; and Scott Waldbaum to global general counsel and general counsel, New York.