April 19, 2013
- Droga5 N.Y. names Ted Royer Chief Creative Officer.
Read more: http://bit.ly/YxXsq2
- Rosetta taps Tom Adamski to serve as CEO.
Read more: http://bit.ly/ZE1CvF
- Sarah Thompson named CEO at Droga5, New York.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Zwzezx
- Rekha Pamani-Gulati elevated as COO at DY Works.
Read more: http://bit.ly/178p1M1
- Callison LLC’s Leigh Dennis joins Cheil Worldwide.
Read more: http://bit.ly/178pNbT
April 18, 2013
- DraftFCB London has appointed David Harris as its executive creative director.
Read more: http://bit.ly/ZBSBmI
- Adam & Eve/DDB has bolstered its strategy and planning department with the hiring of Jessica Lovell and Georgia Norton.
Read more: http://bit.ly/12pEC8Z
- McCann names London exec Macdonald as N.Y.head.
Read more: http://bit.ly/11lGStU
April 16, 2013
- Pitch elevated Rachel Spiegelman to president.
- CP+B hired David Measer as group planning director in the Los Angeles office, where he will lead planning for the Microsoft Windows account.
- Big Spaceship promoted Ranae Heuer to managing director, a new position at the agency.
- RAPP promoted Zihla Salinas to chief marketing officer.
- MDC Partners hired Raffi Grigorian, former chief operating officer of Omnicom’s Eventive Marketing, as managing director.
- Cheil Worldwide appointed Leigh Dennis as global vice president brand experience & managing director of Mind Design Laboratory (MD Lab), a Munich-based design house.
- Liz Musch has been named global CEO of Ipsos ASI.
- Cory Berger joined Pereira & O’Dell as managing director of the New York Office.
April 15, 2013
- Douglas Lamont, Innocent group marketing and innovation director, will become the company's first chief executive as the co-founders step away from the business.
Read more: http://bit.ly/ZWmI8n
- Profero has promoted Ross Jenkins, the managing director of its media division Performance in the UK, to the new position of global managing director of Performance Media.
Read more: http://bit.ly/15aPGJN