April 23, 2013
- MEC hired Carl Fremont as its global chief digital officer. Fremont was previously executive vice president, global media director at Digitas.
- Brokaw hired as Kathy Walters account director. She was formerly account director at JWT Action.
- Vizeum hired Nadine Young as chief strategy officer.
- Tim Angelillo has joined R&R Partners as vice president & managing director of the firm’s Los Angeles office.
- Droga5 promoted Andrew Essex to vice chairman; Sarah Thompson to CEO, New York; Ted Royer to chief creative officer, New York; Kevin Brady and Neil Heymann to executive creative directors, New York; Bryan Yasko to global business director; Susie Nam to general manager and head of account management, New York; Judd Merkel to global chief financial officer; Amir Feder to chief financial officer, New York; and Scott Waldbaum to global general counsel and general counsel, New York.
April 22, 2013
- Kate Buxton joins Creative England as head of communications and strategy.
Read more: http://bit.ly/17e6Q7A
- Andrew McKechnie has joined DDB New York as group creative director, overseeing creative for the global Reebok account that the agency won in January. McKechnie, who reports to Matt Eastwood, chief creative officer of DDB New York, was previously executive creative director at Y&R NY, where he led the Land Rover North America, LG Global, United States Olympic Committee, and Footaction accounts.
- McCann London has promoted co-executive creative directors Rob Doubal and Laurence Thomson to the new roles of co-presidents and chief creative officers. The promotion, one of a number of moves at McCann Worldgroup, sees them report to Gustavo Martinez, president, McCann Worldgroup Europe, Asia & Pacific. Doubal and Thomson who joined McCann London from Wieden + Kennedy in May 2012.
April 19, 2013
- Droga5 N.Y. names Ted Royer Chief Creative Officer.
Read more: http://bit.ly/YxXsq2
- Rosetta taps Tom Adamski to serve as CEO.
Read more: http://bit.ly/ZE1CvF
- Sarah Thompson named CEO at Droga5, New York.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Zwzezx
- Rekha Pamani-Gulati elevated as COO at DY Works.
Read more: http://bit.ly/178p1M1
- Callison LLC’s Leigh Dennis joins Cheil Worldwide.
Read more: http://bit.ly/178pNbT
April 18, 2013
- DraftFCB London has appointed David Harris as its executive creative director.
Read more: http://bit.ly/ZBSBmI
- Adam & Eve/DDB has bolstered its strategy and planning department with the hiring of Jessica Lovell and Georgia Norton.
Read more: http://bit.ly/12pEC8Z
- McCann names London exec Macdonald as N.Y.head.
Read more: http://bit.ly/11lGStU
April 16, 2013
- Pitch elevated Rachel Spiegelman to president.
- CP+B hired David Measer as group planning director in the Los Angeles office, where he will lead planning for the Microsoft Windows account.
- Big Spaceship promoted Ranae Heuer to managing director, a new position at the agency.
- RAPP promoted Zihla Salinas to chief marketing officer.
- MDC Partners hired Raffi Grigorian, former chief operating officer of Omnicom’s Eventive Marketing, as managing director.
- Cheil Worldwide appointed Leigh Dennis as global vice president brand experience & managing director of Mind Design Laboratory (MD Lab), a Munich-based design house.
- Liz Musch has been named global CEO of Ipsos ASI.
- Cory Berger joined Pereira & O’Dell as managing director of the New York Office.