April 16, 2013
- Pitch elevated Rachel Spiegelman to president.
- CP+B hired David Measer as group planning director in the Los Angeles office, where he will lead planning for the Microsoft Windows account.
- Big Spaceship promoted Ranae Heuer to managing director, a new position at the agency.
- RAPP promoted Zihla Salinas to chief marketing officer.
- MDC Partners hired Raffi Grigorian, former chief operating officer of Omnicom’s Eventive Marketing, as managing director.
- Cheil Worldwide appointed Leigh Dennis as global vice president brand experience & managing director of Mind Design Laboratory (MD Lab), a Munich-based design house.
- Liz Musch has been named global CEO of Ipsos ASI.
- Cory Berger joined Pereira & O’Dell as managing director of the New York Office.
April 15, 2013
- Douglas Lamont, Innocent group marketing and innovation director, will become the company's first chief executive as the co-founders step away from the business.
Read more: http://bit.ly/ZWmI8n
- Profero has promoted Ross Jenkins, the managing director of its media division Performance in the UK, to the new position of global managing director of Performance Media.
Read more: http://bit.ly/15aPGJN
April 12, 2013
April 11, 2013
- Manning Gottlieb OMD has promoted its managing director, Robert Ffitch, to chief executive as part of a raft of top-level promotions at the Omnicom agency.
Read more: http://bit.ly/ZP3L7D
- Ben Wood, the managing director of Aegis Media's iProspect in the UK, is set to take on a wider regional role ahead of an aggressive expansion strategy.
Read more: http://bit.ly/YffSeU
April 10, 2013
- Havas Worldwide recruits R/GA's Sean Lyons to lead digital globally.
Read more: http://bit.ly/11PyGpq