April 15, 2013
- Douglas Lamont, Innocent group marketing and innovation director, will become the company's first chief executive as the co-founders step away from the business.
Read more: http://bit.ly/ZWmI8n
- Profero has promoted Ross Jenkins, the managing director of its media division Performance in the UK, to the new position of global managing director of Performance Media.
Read more: http://bit.ly/15aPGJN
April 12, 2013
April 11, 2013
- Manning Gottlieb OMD has promoted its managing director, Robert Ffitch, to chief executive as part of a raft of top-level promotions at the Omnicom agency.
Read more: http://bit.ly/ZP3L7D
- Ben Wood, the managing director of Aegis Media's iProspect in the UK, is set to take on a wider regional role ahead of an aggressive expansion strategy.
Read more: http://bit.ly/YffSeU
April 10, 2013
- Havas Worldwide recruits R/GA's Sean Lyons to lead digital globally.
Read more: http://bit.ly/11PyGpq
April 9, 2013
- Deutsch NY named Sarah Saline and Parker Weber as vice presidents.
- Traction named Susan Murphy as chief financial officer; Jen Caezza as an account director; Arlette Thibodeau as front-end developer; and T.C. Edgecomb as a senior producer.
- 72andSunny Amsterdam hired Nic Owen as managing director.
- Karen Jacobs has rejoined Starcom USA as executive vice president of integrated operations.
- Digital Kitchen named Dave Trifiletti as managing director, leading all client engagements in the agency’s Chicago and Seattle offices.
- Interbrand promoted Fred Burt to managing director of global clients and hired Elan Cole as global executive creative director.
- Switch hired Nicole Phillips as director of strategic planning and business development.
- Ryan Peck and Scott O'Leary joined Carmichael Lynch as creative directors.
- Goodby Silverstein & Partners New York has named Steve Wakelam and Nick Pringle, the former creative team at DDB Sydney, as creative directors.