April 8, 2013
- Draftfcb has promoted Luis Silva Dias, the president of its Portuguese operation, to the role of European chief creative officer, effective immediately.
- Louise Kuegler moves to Bates CHI&Partners to take up Singapore and regional leadership roles.
April 5, 2013
April 4, 2013
- AIS-founder Steve Stretton is stepping down from running the agency he began 14 years ago to become a non-executive chairman, and is the last of the three partners to stand down from day-to-day involvement in the agency.
- Dave Roberts, the current head of entertainment at M&C Saatchi Sport and Entertainment, has been promoted to deputy managing director.
Publicis Groupe appoints Stéphane Estryn Director of mergers and acquisitions
April 4, 2013
Publicis Groupe [Euronext Paris FR0000130577, CAC 40] promotes Stephane Estryn to the position of Mergers and Acquisitions Director. He reports directly to Maurice Lévy, Chairman and CEO of Publicis Groupe.
"Stephane Estryn has shown himself to be remarkably effective in the interim period during which he has managed Publicis Groupe's Mergers and Acquisitions department," Maurice Lévy said. "It was therefore natural to appoint him to the job. I'm delighted that the experience he has acquired within the Groupe, and the speed with which he has accomplished his missions, have been recognized in this way".
Stephane Estryn joined Publicis Groupe in 2004 as an Associate Director in the Mergers and Acquisitions department. From 2000 to 2003, he was Vice President of the Paris-based investment bank NetsCapital, in charge of raising funds and acting as M&A advisor in the sector of new technologies and media. He began his career in 1995 in London with Crédit Agricole Indosuez Emerging Markets.
Franco-American, Stephane Estryn is 39. He graduated from France's HEC business school in 1995.
April 3, 2013
- 72andSunny has boosted its Amsterdam operation with the appointment of Nic Owen to the new role of managing director.
- Ryan Kutscher exits JWT New York.
- Jeff Brecker appointed managing director and vice president of R/GA Chicago.
- Anne Bologna and MDC Partners go separate ways.