March 19, 2013
- UPDATED: Weisman takes top North American role at Digitas.
Read more: http://bit.ly/WBlkLv
- SapientNitro Minneapolis named John Biondi as creative director and Adina Dahlin as director of marketing strategy.
- Leo Burnett Worldwide hired Renee Salaberry as executive vice president, worldwide strategy director of consumer health. Salaberry will oversee strategy development for the agency’s new global PfizerConsumer Health business.
- Centra360 hired Karen McCarthy as senior vice president strategic business development and Jarett Horehlad as brand activation director.
- Zambezi hired Peter Mertz as director of digital.
- David&Goliath hired Chris Robertson as digital creative director. Robertson is responsible for leading creative campaigns across D&G’s roster of digital clients including Kia, California Lottery and Universal Studios Hollywood.
March 14, 2013
- Grey London has appointed Wayne Brown, the managing director of Glue Isobar, to the same role at its joint venture Grey Possible.
Read more: http://bit.ly/16uxSbu
- Phil Nunn, the head of communications planning at DraftFCB, is quitting the agency to rejoin TBWA in a senior European role.
Read more: http://bit.ly/ZKBEbt
March 13, 2013
- Digitas Health named Tim Pantello as managing director of its Philadelphia office.
- Luckie & Company hired Chris Statt as chief financial officer; Laura Long as senior vice president/director of account management; and Eric Whitaker as vice president/director of brand planning.
- Specific Media named Larry Madden as chief financial officer.
- Organic hired Monik Sanghvi as chief strategy officer; and promoted Joe DiMeglio to chief client officer; and Audrey Melofchik to general manager.
- TBWA\Chiat\Day New York has appointed Leigh Baker, former Sapient Nitro global account lead and Aki Spicer, former director of digital strategy at Fallon, to the respective roles of head of account management and head of digital strategy.
March 8, 2013
March 7, 2013
- Interpublic has promoted Andy Jones, the chief executive of UM London, to the new role of chief executive of IPG Mediabrands in the UK and Ireland.
Read more: http://bit.ly/14xSmwd
- Interpublic has appointed Carter Murray, the president and chief executive of Y&R North America, to the role of chief executive of Draftfcb Worldwide, replacing Laurence Boschetto.
Read more: http://bit.ly/XsGLyU
- We Are Social appoints Jerome Courtial strategy chief.
Read more: http://bit.ly/ZibawD