AdForum Creative Profiles are currently in beta, let us know if you see anything wrong in this profile.Report an issue
- Stephen Butler
- Joanna Newsom
- Pippa Dunn
- Ellen Kuras
- Brian Eno
- Gustavo Sousa
- Augosto Sola
- Angela Eleini
- Jay Veal
- Noam Murro
- Avi Oron
- Richard Packer
- Ben Stephens
- Dougal Wilson
- David Kolbusz
- Sam Walker
- Matthew Fone
- James Studham
- Juliet Pearson
- Joe Guest
- 2006 YoungGuns International Advertising Award Silver Bullet
- 2006 D&AD Awards / Yellow Pencil Yellow Pencil (2)
- 2006 Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity Bronze Lion
- 2006 British Arrows Craft Shortlist
- 2006 International ANDY Awards Silver (2)
- 2006 British Arrows Craft Winner
- 2006 YoungGuns International Advertising Award Gold Bullet
- 2006 D&AD Awards / Yellow Pencil Nominee (2)
After four years at LSE studying Philosophy and Economics, Dylan joined Mckinsey and Co. He then moved to Delaney Fletcher Bozel as an account planner.
A year later, Dylan moved to BBH where he spent 8 years. He was promoted to the board in 1999 as the youngest company director in their history.
His accounts have included Levi?s (he owns the original Flat Eric), Audi, Electrolux, Lynx/Axe, Paddy Power and a range of Unilever brands including Olivio/Bertolli, Stork and Bifi.
During his time as a planner Dylan has accrued three APG Creative Planning awards, a 4 star IPA Effectiveness award, three Euro Effies and two Unilever Advertising Strategy Golds.
In 2002 he was voted one of the UK?s top two planners by Campaign magazine.
Dylan joined Grey London in April 2003 as Executive Planning Director.