AdForum Creative Profiles are currently in beta, let us know if you see anything wrong in this profile.Report an issue
- 2011 Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity Gold Lion (2)
- 2011 The One Show Gold Pencil Design
- 2011 CLIO Awards Silver
- 2011 Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity Silver Lion
- 2011 CLIO Awards Bronze
- 2011 CLIO Awards Gold
- 2011 The One Show Gold Pencil
- 1999 Campaign Poster Awards Commended (2)
- 1999 Campaign Poster Awards Winner (4)
- 1999 Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity Silver Lion (2)
Associate Creative Director
It started with sand castles. Then it was tree forts, erector sets, Legos. Where would it all lead? Advertising agencies. Where else? Matt Ryan has always like to build things. After graduating from Syracuse University, Matt joined Eric Mower & Associates where he subsequently helped build their New York Office. He was responsible for the Pepsi-Cola Foodservice Division and New York Racing Association.
From here, he moved on to Doyle Dane Bernbach where he ran Popeye's. Following that, at Ally & Gargano, he ran MCI Long Distance Service and Poland Spring water. There he learned the art of competitive direct response while successfully developing a strategy to attract large businesses. And at Lord, Geller, Federico, Einstein he managed Chemical Bank Corporate, Northrop, WNBC-TV, Metromedia Long Distance and The New York Stock Exchange. When the partners left to form Lord Einstein O'Neil & Partners, they asked him to come along. There, he managed Kidder Peabody, WNBC-TV, CNBC and Siemens USA. His desire to build led him to build a family with his wife, a home with his contractor and an advertising agency with his colleagues, Neil Drossman and Michael Korn.